Trying to choose the best 360 photo booth software to use at your next event can be a daunting task, particularly if you don’t know what you’re looking for or haven’t used any of the products in the past.
Some are free, while others charge an upfront fee and then give you access to their pro features after that expires.
To help you out, we’ve rounded up 10 of the best 360 photo booth software options currently available that you can use at your next event. Check them out below and choose one that will work well for your event!
What software do you need for 360 photo booth?
Here is our top 10 Best 360 Photo Booth Software
- DSLR Booth
- Social Booth
- Sparkbooth Premium
- Breeze DSLR Remote Pro
- Darkroom Booth
In order to create a virtual space where you and your guests can interact, you’ll need software.
There are many apps available that let you capture the moments and later share all of your favorites when you look back on your party.
Google’s Photobooth has everything you need to set up a custom photo booth in the comfort of your own home or at a party.
Download this app, which lets you take photos from various backgrounds and positions, as well as add props and special effects and adjust lighting to perfection.
2) DSLR Booth
Photographer Christopher Boudreaux of Telefuture Media describes DSLR Booth as the swiss army knife of event photography apps.
It works with a wide range of DSLRs and smart phones to capture images and video, plus it has an extensive list of editing tools to add effects, filters, overlays and more.
You can make GIFs or montages with a swipe, or use its live-streaming feature to show off your event online in real time.
And it even integrates well with social media platforms like Facebook Live. The best part? All those features are free.
DSLR Booth key features are live-streaming, video editing, GIFs and montages. etc
3) Social Booth
If you want to get some real bang for your buck, Social Booth can help. With a more reasonable price tag than some of its competitors, Social Booth is still easy to use and packed with features.
The software doesn’t require any special add-ons in order to work, and it comes with everything you need to set up a photo booth at your next event.
As with most of these types of services, however, you will have access to additional freebies (like virtual avatars) as long as you continue to upgrade your package (which usually comes in tiers).
Some of these upgrades are quite expensive, so be sure to do your research before making a decision.
Overall, Social Booth is an excellent choice if you’re looking for something simple that won’t break the bank.
Social Booth has Free and paid versions available. The free version includes everything you need to get started, but upgrades are available if you want to add more features.
Social Booth key features:
- Easy setup: No special equipment or software is required. Just plug in your computer and start taking photos!
- Variety of backgrounds: Choose from a variety of backdrops, including cityscapes, beaches, deserts, and more.
- Virtual props: Add some extra flair with virtual props like hats, glasses, masks, mustaches—you name it! – Printable photo strips: Print out full color photo strips that guests can take home with them.
4) Sparkbooth Premium
Sparkbooth is one of our favorite photo booth software options because it includes everything you need in a premium package.
The platform offers a variety of layouts and designs, plus 2-in-1 printed strips (as well as electronic copies).
Sparkbooth also supports Bluetooth technology, which enables attendees to snap selfies and upload them directly to social media.
You can also add effects like text captions or filters on top of each photo—and Sparkbooth’s sleek software makes it easy to do so.
In fact, your guests can even take their photos without downloading an app! All they have to do is scan a QR code at the event with their smartphones.
Sparkbooth Premium key features
- Attendee engagement.
- Social media integration.
- Bluetooth support.
- Prints and electronic copies.
- A variety of layouts and designs.
- 2-in-1 printed strips (as well as electronic copies).
A supercharged version of Instagram, Snapseed packs a slew of professional editing tools into an easy-to-use app.
From one tap to make things brighter and less colorful, to another tap to sharpen and soften details, Snapseed can do it all.
The filters and effects that come with it are very similar to what’s available on Instagram, but you can’t layer them together as you would in that app—it does only one at a time.
(Though if you want more effects than what comes with it, there’s an option in settings for custom.)
It’s quick, easy and fun to use—on both Android and iOS devices—and could be a good first tool for someone learning how to edit their photos.
Plus, it’s totally free! If you’re looking for something a little more advanced, consider VSCO Cam.
Snapspeed key features
- Snapseed is a powerful photo editor with a huge collection of filters and effects that make your pictures stand out. You can also create collages, add text, draw on photos and more.
- Use simple gestures to quickly adjust colors, apply filters and share your photos with friends on social networks. The app’s intuitive design makes it easy to use whether you’re a beginner or an advanced user.
- Get inspired by looking at amazing images from other users around the world in our Daily Gallery feature (available on Android). And when you’re ready to share your own work, tap Share in any view to publish it directly to Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr—or email it privately!
Autodesk is a major player in 3D modeling, image manipulation, and design software. While it’s not as well-known as some other professional photo booth software companies, it makes up for that by being easier to use and offering a ton of features with its most basic packages.
It also provides excellent customer service that can help you learn how to use its full range of software options.
If you’re looking for something simple to get started with, Autodesk is a great choice because it offers an unlimited number of downloads per month.
This means you don’t have to worry about paying extra fees if your event goes over time or if your attendees are more interested in taking photos than listening to your speech.
In addition, it has mobile applications that allow users to print images directly from their phones and tablets so they don’t have to wait until they get home before seeing their results.
Autodesk key features
- Automatic photo stitching, background removal, and color correction.
- Image optimization for social media sites.
- A wide range of effects and filters to help you make your photos stand out.
- -An easy-to-use interface that makes it simple to get started with professional software without having to learn a lot about how it works.
- -Great customer service that can help you learn how to use all its features as well as troubleshoot any problems you may have with your purchase.
Vrse is a powerful platform that allows users to create their own interactive experiences, whether they’re short films or guided meditations.
With Vrse, it’s easy to work within a variety of formats like simple image panoramas and stereoscopic scenes.
If you want to try your hand at designing an interactive VR experience from scratch, then Vrse is definitely one of your best options.
The company also offers tools like turntables that can help you develop interactivity more quickly.
If you’re looking for a tool to help spur creativity and get inspired by other people’s ideas in VR, then Vrse is worth checking out.
It’s free to use with no limits on what you can upload or download. And there are plenty of free sample projects if you just want to check things out before diving in headfirst.
It also has a lot of tutorials available if you need some guidance when starting off. It isn’t quite as intuitive as some of its competitors, but once you learn how everything works, it’s actually very powerful and highly flexible.
As far as user-friendliness goes, Vrse isn’t quite as intuitive as some of its competitors but once you learn how everything works, it’s actually very powerful and highly flexible…
Vrse key features:
- A fully featured and customizable player that works on all major platforms including iOS, Android, Gear VR, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
- Easy to use animation tools allow you to create custom animations for your scenes in minutes.
- Powerful object tracking system allows you to track objects and characters within your scene so they can be easily viewed from any angle by users with no extra work required on your part.
- Fully featured particle system allows you to add fire, smoke, rain and other effects into your scenes with ease.
- Over 100 pre-made 3D models available that can be easily added into your scene or customized using Vrse’s powerful modeling tools (see below).
8) Breeze DSLR Remote Pro
Some call it cheap, but it’s more than that. It’s a free way to get some shots from your DSLR camera in real time, which is great if you can’t be in two places at once.
The android app will let you control your DSLR through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, and if you own an iOS device, you can connect via USB.
You can create custom Wi-Fi networks to avoid hacking issues too. The downside is that there are only three frame rates to choose from – single, burst and time lapse – so if you want something faster than a mobile phone app then there might be better options out there.
If you have a Canon camera, though, it’s definitely worth checking out. (Android / iOS)
If you like Breeze DSLR Remote Pro check out Breeze Cam Free – Professional Video Camera Controller for Android (also available on iPhone).
Breeze DSLR Remote key features
- Control Canon EOS DSLR cameras (including Live View), Camcorders, and even some professional Cinema Cameras
- Take a photo via a delay or take photos in burst mode up to 10 frames per second on compatible cameras.
- Use shutter/IRIS/ISO speed dials, custom function buttons and control Live View functions on your device
- Shoot video using touch or dial controls (pinch zoom) or use voice commands to trigger recording remotely – great for Vloggers.
With its cloud-based platform and user-friendly interface, Snappiс makes it easy to create immersive images.
The app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices, so you can easily upload photos taken on your phone or tablet. It’s a great option if you want to quickly make a 360 image that you can share online.
The free version is limited in terms of resolution (up to 4K) but will work fine for most uses cases. If you need more options.
While we recommend using an action camera for taking high-quality 360 photos, Snappiс is a solid choice if you only have access to a smartphone.
Snappiс key features
- Available on Android and iOS.
- Compatible with both VR headsets and mobile devices.
- Upload directly to Facebook/Instagram/Twitter or save locally.
- Allows you to create your own custom templates or use one of their many examples as a starting point.
Higher resolutions and video recording capabilities available.
10) Darkroom Booth
One of our favorite things about Darkroom Booth is that you can use your own 360-degree camera.
It’s super easy to use, and it boasts that users can capture, share and print over 4 million panoramas.
The app offers on-the-fly stitching and lets users adjust a variety of settings like exposure, light balance and color temperature before or after snapping their shot.
There are no prerequisites needed in order to use Darkroom Booth, either; all you need is a tablet or smartphone.
And best of all? You don’t have to be an expert photographer to get great results! This software works well with both Android and iOS devices.
We also really love how simple Darkroom Booth is to use; even those who aren’t tech savvy will feel comfortable using it.
Not only does it come with detailed instructions, but there’s also video tutorials available on YouTube if you’re still feeling lost!
Although we didn’t experience any glitches during testing, some reviewers mentioned that it can take up to 30 seconds for each photo to process. But hey—that just gives you more time to snap away and catch everyone at their best angles!
Darkroom Booth key features
- * Capture, share and print over 4 million panoramas
- * Works with both Android and iOS devices
- * On-the-fly stitching
- * No prerequisites needed to use it; just a tablet or smartphone!
- * No subscription fees required; free to download and use!
Darkroom Booth key features
- * Captures both video and stills
- * Super easy to use; great for beginners!
- * No subscription fees required; free to download and use!
- * Users can adjust exposure, light balance and color temperature before or after snapping their shot.